Honors students are encouraged to publish their results in an appropriate journal. Some journals that publish works in mathematics at the undergraduate level include:
- UNC Charlotte Undergraduate Research Journal. An open-access and peer-reviewed journal of scholarly work conducted by undergraduate students.
- Involve. Involve showcases and encourages high-quality mathematical research involving students from all academic levels. All manuscripts should include a minimum of one-third student authorship. Submissions should include substantial faculty input. Recent publications here.
- Journal of Young Investigators. Accept submissions of original research articles and literature review articles from undergraduate students. The manuscript must be submitted to JYI within six months of graduation from the undergraduate institution. Published monthly.
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences. It publishes well-motivated original research articles as well as expository and survey articles of exceptional quality in mathematical sciences. A section of the MJMS is also devoted to interesting mathematical problems and solutions.
- SIAM UDG Research Online. SIAM Undergraduate Research Online (SIURO) is a web-based publication devoted to undergraduate research in applied and computational mathematics. The publication represents a wide range of applied topics, including but not limited to, analysis, discrete mathematics, statistics, operations research, optimization, dynamical systems, modeling, and computation. Each paper must be submitted with a letter from an adviser.
- Actuarial Research Clearing House, ARCH, a publication sponsored by the SOA Education and Research Section, is an informal communication providing current actuarial research to friends and members of the actuarial community. Its primary goal is the speedy dissemination of current thinking and aids to research.